National Emergency Grant - Dislocated Miners

Attention:  Training Assistance Funds have been provided through a National Dislocated Worker Grant ( NDWG) to eligible miners dislocated from the mining industry in West Virginia.

Are you or your spouse dislocated from the coal industry in West Virginia?

Are you looking for assistance for training and/or job placement services?

If you would like to complete an application, please select the appropriate intake application(s) listed below:  (If you are unsure, please call the number below for assistance) Space is limited in the program.

If you are a dislocated miner, click here: Form 1 NEG Intake 2016 6.21.16

If you are a spouse or dependent of a dislocated miner, click here: Form 1a Displaced Homemaker Intake 2016 6.21.16


Once completed, please mail to

UMWA Career Centers, Inc.

2306 S. Fayette Street

Beckley, WV 25801

or call 304-253-3772 for further assistance


If you are already enrolled in a training program and are looking for the reimbursement form, please phone your counselor directly so forms can be printed for and mailed to you.