The UMWA Career Centers, Inc in partnership with the State of West Virginia has received a grant from the US Department of Labor to service dislocated miners from several mines in WV.  Call 304-253-3772 to see if you qualify.

 Click here for more information on the National Dislocated Worker Grant.

Services are offered free of charge to all qualified dislocated coal miners.  Once a dislocated miner contacts the career center, the following steps will be taken to ensure success in the job search.

Intake Process

Resume and Interview Techniques

Training and Assessment

Job Placement

The UMWA Career Centers, Inc. often receives funding for individuals other than dislocated coal miners.  Please call the UMWA Career Centers, Inc. for more information.